Open until 12 am
Mon - Sun | 6 am - 12 am
aren’t available at a Walmart in this zip code.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Nutrition: Vitamin A, Fiber, Healthy Fat, Whole Grains
Everyone craves butternut squash in Fall. The rich, smooth flavors and colors of squash are synonymous with the season. It’s never too early to share the love of seasonal eating with your little ones. This recipe is a wonderful way to have fun in the kitchen mixing seasonal produce with traditional favorites. What’s not to love about a healthy version of a tried-and-true toddler favorite? You’ll love how simple it is and your kids will love the sweet flavor.
– 1 lb uncooked elbow macaroni (whole wheat)
– 4 pouches Yummy Spoonfuls Only Butternut Squash (defrosted)
– 1 cup milk
– 2 tablespoon plain yogurt
– 1 small yellow onion (finely chopped)
– 1 tbs olive oil
– ¾ tsp salt or to taste
– ¼ tsp fresh ground nutmeg
– 4oz gruyere cheese (grated)
– 4oz kerrygold cheese (grated)
– 1 tbs butter
– ½ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs (best way to use up old bread at home – crumble using your blender) or buy a pre-made one like panko.
Note: You can use your family’s favorite cheeses, this happens to be ours.